For the Tiki part of PDF configuration see also General Admin under the "General Settings tab" section.
You can choose at PDF from URL between:
- From Tiki16 download and install (even on shared hosting) the PHP library mPDF (see mPDF ).
- Using Qt Webkit with wkhtmltopdf
which needs to be downloaded separately from http://wkhtmltopdf.org/ and uploaded to the server where Tiki is. Since it is needed you have to check whether the PHP function shell_exec is allowed to be executed under tiki-admin_security.php.
wkhtml is a C library and needs full root access on the Linux server to be installed.
- Using some webservice on internet
For more information, see:
Or instead, you can use free software PDF printers, such as:
- CUPS-PDF under GNU/Linux or Mac/OSX (see in your list of packages available): http://www.physik.uni-wuerzburg.de/~vrbehr/cups-pdf/
- PDF Creator under MS Windows: http://sf.net/projects/pdfcreator/
With that PDF printer software, you can print a full structure of wiki pages (like a wiki book) to PDF. In addition, if you want to produce some nice table of contents for the paginated structure, you can do so easily by using a text editor such as Open Office. org. See the video tutorial in http://tiki.org/TikiWikiTV explaining the whole process.
You can also use PluginArchiveBuilder.
To include a PDF in a page, see: PluginMediaPlayer
See also: Printing the Documentation
A new optional library to display pdf and other file types. See ViewerJS
If you were looking for the pdf file that includes the whole All the Documentation, please see:
- Tiki19beta.pdf note: the pge seems to contain deprecated information
Collection of References on doc.tiki.org
- Print general info about printing
- PDF general overview about PDF creation in Tiki
- mPDF create PDFs from Tiki content (advanced library that works even on shared hosting). Recommended for Tiki18+
- PluginPDF alter default settings of mPDF per wiki page
- PluginPDFPageBreak add a page break for PDFs created with mPDF
- PluginMediaPlayer display PDF file from file gallery
- PDF.js viewer PDF.js from Mozilla
- ViewerJS: a script to view PDFs and ODFs, which bundles WebODF
- PluginArchiveBuilder Generate a zip file, including PDFs from wiki pages
- WeasyPrint A PDF generation option in Python
- wkhtmltopdf create PDFs from Tiki content (needs root installation)
- dompdf once used for PDF print of slideshows