Tiki17Tiki 17.0 is planned to be released in … 2017.
- Versions Released
- 1. Comments
- 2. Console.php
- 3. Password blacklist
- 4. Search index rebuild: report statistics
- 5. Wiki Plugins
- You can see the development page at : https://dev.tiki.org/Tiki17
- none yet
1.1. Self-subscribe to comments in trackers/articles/wiki pages/blog postsThe option to self-subscribe to comments to receive email notifications about replies has been extended to trackers, articles ,wiki pages and blog posts. (r59950 & r59951)
1.2. E-mail notification of replies to non-registered usersNon-registered users (also known as "Anonymous" users in Tiki) that provided their emails in the corresponding field next to their comments can get notification emails of the replies to their comments. (r59950 & r59951)
2. Console.phpPreferences can be set from the command line through console.php
3. Password blacklistThis feature checks a password against a list of the known most commonly used passwords in other places. It's a list that hackers use to try and brute force websites like Tiki.
It's estimated that something like 40% of all passwords used sit within the top 100 passwords. (estimates vary, but that's a reference number in some scenarios.
The benefits of this feature is preventing people from using passwords that are on hackers brute force lists. (59994 & r59973)
4. Search index rebuild: report statisticsReport statistics on the index rebuild process have been extended to indicate also the time spent, memory consumed, number of queries, etc.
5. Wiki Plugins
5.1. Plugin PivotTable
General upgrade notesAlso, see the standard information about Upgrades in Tiki.
Pages linking to Tiki173 pages link to Tiki17
AliasTiki17.0 | TikiWiki17 | TikiWiki17.0 | TikiWiki 17.0 | TikiWiki 17 | Tiki 17 | Tiki 17.0