Removed in Tiki17
This feature has been removed in Tiki17
Tiki10, which uses the Java jCapture applet that permits to capture your screen and upload to Tiki with several options:
- Still image (that you can then Draw on).
- or short video with sound
- 1.1. Important Notes
- 1.2. Demos
- 1.3. How to make longer videos
- 1.4. Not showing up? Enable the Java console
- There is a basic video editor before the video is converted to Flash and uploaded
- Sound is activated by default. To deactivate: Start jCapture -> Options -> Audio -> Record Sound
- The first time you click on the camera tool icon, it can take quite some time to load depending on your Internet connection, so just be patient. Even if it looks like nothing is happening, something is.
- You will be requested to accept that applet runs (for security reasons, a website can't normally see your screen and take a snapshot)
- Make sure you have Java installed as Tiki won't warn you if you don't.
- If you can see the java applet in your computer, see the tips section below to solve your #issues.
- If you have more than one screen, jCapture will only go to the main one. If you are having issues, try swapping which of your screen is the main display.
Upload file size
And then, you can manually enable the java console so that it shows up whenever you attempt to run any java applet (such as jcapture). This way you will be able to see whatever warning or messages the java console outputs in your system, and find out the source of the issue to get it solved.
AliasesScreencasts | ScreenCasts | ScreenCast | jCapture | Recording | Record | ScreenCapture | Screen Capture | ScreenShot | ScreenShots