The Mail notifications interface is found under Admin’ → Mail Notifications’‘.
Email notification allows you to receive an email when certain events occur on your Tiki site. The current list of events that can trigger mail are
- a user registering
- a user posting an article
- any wiki page is changed
- any wiki page is changed, even minor edits
- a comment is posted or changed in a wiki page
- file galleries quota is exceeded
- PHP error
Please note: You must set your sending email address on the General Admin page to enable this feature.
- no permission is checked when using an email setting. You can with this overpass the permission checking.
- tw < 4.0: permissions are not checked on a user
- tw >=4.0: permissions are checked if you use a user setting - a user watching any page change will not receive a notification if the page he can not see change
Note: If you want to delete an email from all your site. There is a list of places to check
- admin->Mail notifications
- the tables tiki_user_watches, tiki_mail_events
- newsletters subscription
- tracker->edit->outbound email
- forum->edit->outbound email
- admin->general->sender email
- this list is not exhaustive