SchedulerScheduler for Tiki (cron jobs)
An internal scheduler was added in Tiki17, so that only one cron job needs to be defined in the system crontab, and all actions to be run a scheduled times can then be defined within Tiki UI.
1. How to find itIn the quick admin module, and in the main application menu under "Settings" section.
2. OverviewYou can list scheduled tasks
You can edit one scheduled task
Syntax for the scheduled run time is similar to the syntax used in system crontabs in GNU/Linux and equivalent operating systems:
Use CRON format to enter the values in “Run Time”:
Minute, Hour, Day of Month, Month, Day of Week
Eg. every 5 minutes: */5 * * * *
To set master cron jobThe master cron job must be run quite frequently to check if Tiki Scheduler must launch another operation.
Here are some examples (adjust to your server path and use case)
* * * * * php /var/www/html/console.php scheduler:run
*/30 * * * * php /var/www/html/console.php scheduler:run
- Cron Job to Rebuild Search Index
- Original feature request: cron job handing via Tiki