Users with tiki_p_view_faqs permission can view the FAQs.
- To view the available FAQs, select FAQs > List FAQs from the main menu. The FAQs page (tiki-list_faqs.php) appears. The Available FAQs section shows a list of the FAQs to choose from.
Field Description Title Name of the FAQ section. Click the title to display the individual FAQs in each section. Description Description of each FAQ section. Visits Number of views (hits) to each FAQ section. Questions Number individual FAQs (and suggested questions) in each section
- Click an FAQ section to display its individual FAQs on the tiki-view_faq.php page:
permissions can create new FAQ sections:
- From the main menu, select FAQs > Admin FAQs. The FAQs page (tiki-list_faqs.php) appears.
- Complete the fields in the Create New FAQ form to create a new FAQ section:
Field Description Title Name of the FAQ section. Description Description of the FAQ section. Categorize Click Show categories to select a category for this FAQ section. Users can suggest questions Specify if users with tiki_p_view_faqs permission can suggestion new FAQs for this section. This is useful to allow users to provide feedback to your site’s FAQs.
- Click Save. Tiki adds the FAQ section to the list of FAQs.
There are a couple of modules related to FAQ’s: