Profiles WizardSince Tiki12, this wizard shows the admin some information about the most recommended profiles to apply, either to set up your site with a featured configuration template, add some useful extra configuration, or show a demonstration of potentially interesting features for you, just with a few clicks.
It can be launched from the first screen of the Tiki Setup shown just after the admin logs in in a new tiki site:
- 1. Featured Site Configurations
- 2. Useful Micro Configurations
- 3. Useful Changes in Display Mode
- 4. Useful New Technology Configurations
- 5. Useful Administration Configurations
- 6. Demo of Commonly Used Configurations
- 7. Demo of Interesting Use Cases
- 8. Demo of Other Interesting Use Cases
- 9. Demo of More Advanced Configurations
- 10. Highly Specialized Configurations
- Configuration Profiles Wizard Completed
1. Featured Site Configurations
2. Useful Micro Configurations
- Collaborative_Community_Wiki_menupage <- "Menu on Wiki page"
- Countries_By_Region (as categories)
3. Useful Changes in Display Mode
4. Useful New Technology Configurations
5. Useful Administration Configurations
6. Demo of Commonly Used Configurations
- User_Trackers <- "User and Registration Tracker"
- Sortable Tables
7. Demo of Interesting Use Cases
(maybe after renaming/cloning it to indicate 12 or no number)
8. Demo of Other Interesting Use Cases(since Tiki 13.1+ & 12.3+)
- Structured Master Documents
- Consensus Forums
- Revision Approval (ISO9001) (since Tiki 14.0)
9. Demo of More Advanced Configurations
10. Highly Specialized ConfigurationsThey are also demo profiles, but highly customized for very specialized applications.
Configuration Profiles Wizard Completed
Alias names for this pageProfilesWizard | Profile Wizard | ProfileWizard