WeasyPrint is a very good solution. mPDF made more sense for Tiki because it is in PHP, like Tiki.
WeasyPrint remains an optional available to Tiki.
Collection of References on doc.tiki.org
- Print general info about printing
- PDF general overview about PDF creation in Tiki
- mPDF create PDFs from Tiki content (advanced library that works even on shared hosting). Recommended for Tiki18+
- PluginPDF alter default settings of mPDF per wiki page
- PluginPDFPageBreak add a page break for PDFs created with mPDF
- PluginMediaPlayer display PDF file from file gallery
- PDF.js viewer PDF.js from Mozilla
- ViewerJS: a script to view PDFs and ODFs, which bundles WebODF
- PluginArchiveBuilder Generate a zip file, including PDFs from wiki pages
- WeasyPrint A PDF generation option in Python
- wkhtmltopdf create PDFs from Tiki content (needs root installation)
- dompdf once used for PDF print of slideshows