This module shows the wiki page and the comment title for any comments made since the last time the user visited the site.
Go to the source code
|If set to "y", the name of the object on which a comment is made is not displayed in the module box, but instead moved in the item's tooltip.
|Comments about objects in this language only.
|If comments don't use titles this sets the maximum length for the comment snippet.
|Type of the objects from which comments will be listed. Possible values: wiki page, article.
|Display user profile pictures instead of numbers.
Last wiki comments
- Inline comments: Here is a comment about targeted comments
- User Preferences: feature_userPreferences must be enabled
- Mail notifications: Setting' → Mail Notifications?
- Move Tiki to a new server: Slightly different
- Roles: How to activate Roles?
- Pretty Tracker: This is exactly what I needed
- Web Monetization: Most popular
- PluginSlideshowSlide: Any wiki syntax
- PluginSlideshowSlide: body of plugin
- Web Monetization: Missing info