Image Gallery is a deprecated feature. It is highly recommended to use the File Gallery feature instead.
Image galleries are collections of images. If the Image Gallery feature is enabled in your Tiki installation, you can create public or private galleries and upload images to them from your local hard drive or another Internet URL. Tiki automatically creates thumbnail versions of your uploaded images; you don't have to do so yourself. Galleries can be used for photo albums of course, but also creatively for other applications such as product "showrooms",
- Enable or disable the Image Gallery feature.
- Set display of listing fields, such as description or created date.
- Make a gallery public or private, and control its permissions.
- Create, modify and delete galleries.
- Adjust auto-thumbnailing settings.
- Set the number of thumbnail rows and columns.
- Categorize your galleries.
- Upload images from URL or disk. (NOTE: To upload a lot of pictures at once, upload a .zip file containing all of your image files and Tiki will automatically unzip the image files and enter them into the gallery for you).
- Override auto-thumbnailing by uploading your own thumbnails.
- Enter a name for your uploaded image, or, let Image Gallery use the filename.
- Put coordinates on images and display them using the maps feature.
- Directory Batch Loading to upload yor images by scp, ftp, etc
- Batch upload (upload .zip which is decompressed on the server)
- To enable Image Galleries for your Tiki site, see General Admin.
- To read the user manual for Image Galleries, see Image Gallery User.
- To learn about administering Image Galleries, see Image Gallery Config.