Starting in Tiki12, a wizard shows up for tiki admins when they first log in, enabling them to easily configure the main features of Tiki without the need to navigate through all admin panels. It was initially called "Admin Wizard", and renamed later to "Configuration Wizard"
Once you start the admin wizard, you will see some screens that will allow you to easily choose the basic initial config settings in these early stages of site set up, without the need to search them through all admin panels.
Table of contents
- 1.1.1. Set up Language
- 1.1.2. Set up date and time
- 1.1.3. Set up login
- 1.1.4. Set up Look and Feel
- 1.1.5. Set up Editor Type
- 1.1.6. Set up Wysiwyg editor
- 1.1.7. Set up your Text Area
- 1.1.8. Set up Wiki environment
- 1.1.9. Set up Categories
- 1.1.10. Set up Structures
- 1.1.11. Set up jCapture
- 1.1.12. Set up Files Gallery & Attachments
- 1.1.13. Set up Main Features
- 1.1.14. Set up Search
- 1.1.15. Set up User & Community features
- 1.1.16. Set up some advanced options
- 1.1.17. Set up Namespace
- 1.1.18. Admin Wizard Completed
The list of settings shown in the admin wizard may evolve in the future to include other common initial settings in other steps of the admin wizard.
Admin wizard will be enabled and shown by default for new admins in a brand new Tiki site. Any admin can change this default setting to prevent showing the admin wizard at login time for admins.
You can additionally launch the Admin wizard at any time again through a link in the quickadmin module: