Tiki 20.0 will be released in June 2019.
- Google ReCaptcha V2 has been upgraded to Google ReCaptcha 3
Tiki in its goal to be an ocean of several useful and secure features for the user, we have chosen to give you the opportunity to choose between different versions of spam security features.
Which is why you can currently choose in the settings to activate the Google ReCaptcha 2 or 3 version.
- How is reCAPTCHA v3 going to stop ?
The previous ReCaptcha (v2) worked because it tracked the user movement (scrolling, clicking) while the user solved the captcha (clicked on "I'm not a robot"). v3 does the same, but there is just no button to click on, google just "watches" the client and determines wether there is a human controlling the mouse on the other side.
- What if a hacker spams the URLs on my site with an external tool without using the interface I provide?
Google generates a token for the client when he passes the checks which you have to validate on the serverside. If someone doesn't pass the captcha (a robot), he doesnt have the token.
- How to activate Google ReCaptcha V3 in Tiki?
In control panel, press the "Security" feature, then the "Spam Protection" tab,
Then go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/v3.html
Create a site, add your domain, and then select version 3 of google ReCaptcha, and validate.
You will get two keys that are scrolled in Tiki respectively and then copy-paste and validate and here you are with version 3.
- New console command
file:checknow supports wiki attach, forum attach and tracker attach https://sourceforge.net/p/tikiwiki/code/69545
- Major revamp to make it easier to add new features
Added via https://packagist.org/packages/thiagoalessio/tesseract_ocr and it even led to some enhancements upstream
Add OAuth2 support via https://oauth2.thephpleague.com/
noflipflop now defaults to 'y'
- Massively improved Openfire-Converse-Tiki interoperability. See it in action at http://wikisuite.chat/