Documentation by the Tiki community, members just like you.
Learn How to:
Become an Author
The Tiki documentation is a constant work in progress — you can help create and improve this site.
Popular TagsLooking for help on a specific Tiki feature or topic? Here are the most popular tags:
The Tiki Documentation Suite consists of:
Installation GuideThe Tiki Installation Guide contains information on installing and upgrading Tiki, including tips and hints for specific platforms. Be sure to read the Release Notes too! (Download )
Reference GuideThe Tiki Reference Guide includes information on each administration page, tab, and option. These pages contain reference links to detailed procedures and additional information. Links from the Tiki help system link to these pages. (Download )
User GuideThe Tiki User Guide includes information for users and visitors of Tiki-powered websites. It includes information on the most common tasks, organized by Tiki Feature.
Administrator GuideTiki Administrator Guide
The Tiki Documentation is a continual work-in-progress.
- Plugin Tracker Advanced
The latest Tiki news
- SourceForge.net downtime? What it means and what happened? (Tue 21 Jul, 2015)
- Release of Tiki 14 and new minor releases of all supported Tiki versions (Sat 23 May, 2015)
- Community Interview with Steve Cichosz (Mon 30 Mar, 2015)
- Tiki 14.0 Beta (Mon 30 Mar, 2015)
- Tiki 13.1, 12.3 LTS und 9.9 LTS (old) veröffentlicht (Sat 15 Nov, 2014)
- Tiki 13.1, 12.3 LTS und 9.9 LTS (previous) veröffentlicht (Sat 15 Nov, 2014)
- Tiki 13.1, 12.3 LTS and 9.9 LTS old released at 14th of Nov. 2014 (Sat 15 Nov, 2014)
- Tiki 13.1, 12.3 LTS and 9.9 LTS (previous) released at 14th of Nov. 2014 (Sat 15 Nov, 2014)
- New Tiki Community Video (Fri 22 Aug, 2014)
- Tiki 13.0 Release (Tue 05 Aug, 2014)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Tutorials and Videos
- Tiki Support Forums
- Tiki Service Providers (consultants)
- The Tiki Newsletter
How to get help with Tiki
Common topics include:
Good to know: