- Use to create a system where users can become connected
- To Access
- From the Community Admin page, click the Social Interaction tab.
- Friend’s Activity Stream on the Friendship Network page (requires some configuration)
- Friend List module can be used anywhere to manage friends or followers
- Internal: Functionality exposed as services to allow lightweight integration into other features
- A new menu “Community” is created, with the correct perms this allows you to see the member list.
- A sub menu “Friendship Network” takes you to your friend list.
- Posts by your friends will have a friend icon
- At the users profile there is a “This user is your friend” note.
Used in conjunction with the trackers this could be a powerful way for people to connect.
- Arranging events
- Finding friends
When invited into a user’s network, you will receive a Tiki Message (in your MyAccount) area, similar to the following:
From: Webkeeper To: jamesoftopiya Cc: Subject: You're invited to join my network of friends! Date: Mon 09 of Aug, 2004 Go to your friendship network to accept or refuse this request