Since Tiki12, this wizard shows the admin some information about the most recommended profiles to apply, either to set up your site with a featured configuration template, add some useful extra configuration, or show a demonstration of potentially interesting features for you, just with a few clicks.
It can be launched from the first screen of the Tiki Setup shown just after the admin logs in in a new tiki site:
- 1.1. Featured Site Configurations
- 1.2. Useful Micro Configurations
- 1.3. Useful Changes in Display Mode
- 1.4. Useful New Technology Configurations
- 1.5. Useful Administration Configurations
- 1.6. Demo of Commonly Used Configurations
- 1.7. Demo of Interesting Use Cases
- 1.8. Demo of Other Interesting Use Cases
- 1.9. Demo of More Advanced Configurations
- 1.10. Highly Specialized Configurations
- Configuration Profiles Wizard Completed
- Collaborative_Community_Wiki_menupage <- "Menu on Wiki page"
- Countries_By_Region (as categories)
- User_Trackers <- "User and Registration Tracker"
- Sortable Tables
(maybe after renaming/cloning it to indicate 12 or no number)
(since Tiki 13.1+ & 12.3+)
- Structured Master Documents
- Consensus Forums
- Revision Approval (ISO9001) (since Tiki 14.0)
They are also demo profiles, but highly customized for very specialized applications.