Child pages to this one:
The tutorials are one or two documents with a lot of graphics to guide you in simple tiki operations. They are not a replacement of the Documentation but will help you get started quickly, especially if you are a user and not an administrator.
Print them out as individual sheets, they are great for easy reference.
Pages linking to tutorial.
- Change the Appearance of Tiki
- Create a Multilingual Web Form linked to a single Tracker-Database
- Document Workflow
- E-Democracy system
- Interface translation
- Linking trackers
- Pretty Tracker
- Tutorial - Create a Profile
- Tutorial - Editing Wiki Pages
- Tutorial - HowTo Create a Sitemap
- Tutorial - HowTo Create Menus
- Wiki-Syntax Images
- 메뉴 입문서
Tutorials in other languagesCatalan
You can find many tutorials through this site ":
http://moviments.net/cursos/AT -> "Administració de TikiWiki CMS Groupware" (Projecte Cursos, Altercoms SCCL)