Plugin RedirectIntroduced in Tiki3
Use this wiki plugin to semi-permanently redirect any existing wiki page to any other specified wiki page or URL. If it's for wiki pages, a better alternative is the Semantic alias.
Table of contents
ParametersIntroduced in Tiki 3.
Preferences required: wikiplugin_redirect
||url||Base URL where remote Tiki is located, to auto login to prior to redirection to page there, e.g. https://othertiki.com.|
||url||Complete URL, internal or external.||3.0|
||pagename||Wiki page name to redirect to.||3.0|
||int||The ID of a perspective to switch to (requires feature_perspective).||7.1|
- It does not check permissions of the destination page, so users may need to login after redirect.
- It can redirect to a wiki page or to any URL, which is why there is Plugin security
- There is no warning about "you will be redirected in 5 seconds message" or similar; it's instant!
- There is a check to stop possible loops
- URL redirects can be both: absolute starting with protocol like http:// or relative to the Tiki root
How to edit the redirect page?Q:How do you go back to original page for editing...
You can also go to the page history to view source, compare or unroll changes made that include the REDIRECT code. Use
ExamplesThe redirect plugin usage is:
or for URLs (tiki-something.php... or http://...)
or for perspectives: