New in Tiki6
When viewing some objects, including wiki pages, you can select a snippet of text and click on the "comment" button which pops up.
Since Tiki 11, the "Inline comments" preference (in the Comments control panel) must be enabled.
- Permits targeted comments without giving edit rights
- The original wiki text is not modified
- Comment is anchored to the text. So if the annotated text moves on the page, the comment follows.
- You need Wiki paragraph setting at on (see tiki-admin.php?page=comments)
- If you comment a text snippet which appears more than once on the page, it will associate the comment to each.