The Chief Editor of Doc.Tikiwiki has (or delegates) the following responsibilities.
- being the admin of the website.
- monitoring all changes to doc.two via pagewatch or RSS. (though is not responsible for doing anything about that).
- guiding other editors to the editorial guidelines
- chairing the editorial board
- making on the spot decisions if some urgent situation arises (like the site gets spammed or crashes)
- liason with TAG for documentation.
However, the need for this role is under discussion in current Editorial Board Meeting 2008 08 and it might be officially abolished soon.