There are many caches in Tiki to improve Performance:
- Smarty Cache
- Link Cache
- Cache External Images
- Wiki Cache (for anonymous visitors, to avoid parsing page again & again)
- Data cache
- Memcached when configured,
- or defaults to filesystem cache
- Opcode/Bytecode offered by PHP
- MySQL also caches queries to improve performance
Visit tiki-admin_system.php on your site or check System Admin documentation page.
You can also clear the cache from the command line by doing
php console.php cache:clear
Find the documentation for your browser.