New in Tiki 21.0 - this provides an easy way to make fields in a tracker form show or hide (or be required or not) depending on the settings of other fields in the form.
- Go to the Features Control Panel and enable "Enable Vue.js" in the Interface tab
- Go to the Trackers Control Panel and enable "Tracker Field Rules" in the Field Settings section
- Go to the field admin page for a tracker
- Click on a field (try a checkbox for instance)
- Go to the "Rules" accordion section
- Pick true or false for the "is checked" condition
- Choose a field from the actions menu, and then an action (e.g. show)
- Choose a field from the else menu, and then an action (e.g. hide)
- Save the field
- Then go to edit an item in that tracker and check and uncheck the checkbox
Note, this is an extremely new feature and should be considered rather fragile as of 21.0 (early 2020). Future changes in the code may mean you need to remake your rules after an upgrade.