Introduced in Tiki3
Introduced in Tiki 3. Required parameters are in
Go to the source code
Preferences required: feature_dynamic_content, wikiplugin_rcontent
|Numeric value representing the content ID
- Go to Control Panels > Features and enable the "Dynamic Content System"
- Click on Dynamic Content in the Admin menu
- Create a content block and save it
- Where the block is now listed, click on the "Program" icon ( )
- Enter new block information and set a future publish date
- Create as many future blocks as you need by clicking on the "Create New Block" button, enter the content and saving
- All of these future blocks are associated with a single main block (the id for this main block is at the top of the page where the future blocks are created and listed)
- Use this plugin to display content that will change according to the future blocks you've set. Use the main id number in the plugin (main blocks are listed at tiki-list_contents.php)
See Dynamic Content Admin for more information.