2 Motions Passed Last Month
- Don't use or promote using doc.tw.o comments and forums by end-users to post questions and request help, but to questions and help related only to documentation issues.
- Assign new Editorial Board Meeting pages to the newly created "Editorial Board Meeting" category, so that users can watch all old and new pages through watching just this category (http://doc.tikiwiki.org/tiki-browse_categories.php?parentId=10&deep=off, whenever we upgrade to Tikiwiki 1.10, or course)
1 Motion Defeated Last Month
- Allow anonymous to edit wiki pages, provided that we keep the antibot captcha enabled for them. This way we would follow the truly wiki way potential also with out own documentation. If we get too much nooise after a couple of months of usage, we can revert back to the setting that only registered users can edit wiki pages
And 6 Motions carried over the Editorial Board of May.
- Documentation Page Formatting (kernel22's proposal)
- Documentation Page formatting (ricks99's proposal)
- Screenshot Tagging/Captioning
- Using SourceForge for downloads
- Admin Settings for doc.tw.o 1.10
- Use Blog to keep track of changes in doc.tw.o admin settings
- Defining groups, permissions and contributions
- Use H2 to describe the motion
- New Editor in Chief