Forums are one of the most frequently used features in a Tiki website set up for collaborative use. A forum can be either self-contained, or can be the discussion venue for wiki pages (each page can have an associated forum thread).
- This page and the linked-to subpages describe how to configure and use the Forums feature.
- To access
- Click the Forums icon on the Admin Panel
- Forum User
What is the forum and how to use it?
- Forum Management
For forum moderators, who have advanced permissions
- Forum Admin
Initial and general setup
- Forum and Mailing List Synchronization
How to set up a mailing list and forum so discussions take place in both
- Module forums_best_voted_topics
- Module forums_last_posts
- Module forums_last_topics
- Module forums_most_commented_forums
- Module forums_most_read_topics
- Module forums_most_visited_forums
- Module top_forum_posters
Alias names for this page: