Lost admin password
php console.php users:password admin 12345 Password changed successfully.
If you have lost the admin password for your site you will need access to the tiki database to change the password manually.
Assuming you are not using external user authentication - the password you lost is lodged firmly in your database.
1. Access your web hosting control panel (usually CPanel). If you can't find or login to Cpanel, contact your ISP.
2. Once logged into Cpanel, goto MySQL Databases, then (scroll way down!) open the PHPMyAdmin panel.
3. Select your database (usually something_tiki) from the drop-down list of databases on the left.
4. Scroll down the list of tables (way down) and select (browse) the users_users table. The password will be in there.
NOTE:If the "password" field is blank - your passwords are encrypted (which is the default and recommended setting). Typing in a password will not work.
5. In case your tiki encrypts password (which is recommended) you can use the following SQL command
UPDATE `users_users` SET `password`='admin', `hash`= md5('admin') WHERE `login`='admin';
Newer versions of Tiki (maybe around >=15.x - anyone know better?) don't have the password field in the users_users table any more, so the command changes to:
UPDATE `users_users` SET `hash`= md5('admin') WHERE `login`='admin';
7. Proceed to the "Change admin password" section of tiki-admin.php?page=general