No pages link to delete
- If there is more than one page on a topic (feature, etc), and the second is empty, it should be deleted. For example:
- No need to have InterTiki and an empty "Configuring InterTiki"
- No need to have Polls and an empty "Poll+Details"
- If a feature has a lot of documentation, and warrants more than one page, so be it. But lets not force ourselves into a structure which leads to the creation of empty pages. (ex.: FeatureUser, FeatureDetails, FeatureAdmin, etc.
- On the other hand if a feature has no documentation at all, it's OK to have a stub. There are over 100 plugins and 100 modules. It's expected to have some missing documentation here, especially for things in mods. Ideally, all pages are in the structure.