From the "Dept-of-little-known-tiki-facts":
A new month, a new list of requests. Thanks to torpedro for his work on custom menus and to ricks99 for his work on FAQ's. Take a look at this weeks tasks, there's something there you can do!
This weeks focus is on finishing. We've got many pages that are partially complete, and could use some research and fill-in time. Here's the list
- The Modules page has a list of modules that can be used with tikiwiki. We need someone to fill in the descriptions where they are missing.
- The Custom Menus page has had a good narrative upgrade. We need some screenshots to show the user the menu descriptions. There are page markings for the screenshots.
- The Newsletters User page could use a couple of clarifying screenshots.
- The Newsletters Admin page needs to be refactored and re-written
- The Banners Admin Section needs a number of screenshots
If you have any questions about the documentation, or how to accomplish a specific task, please drop me an email, drop an email to the dev-list, or catch me in irc. Have a great week, and keep writing!