Please contact us if you would like to help out.
The code is Open Source if anyone wants to take over, please Contact us
For anything related to ClearOS, please search on ClearOS site, wiki or forum.
The info below will be kept here for a while, for posterity.
This app facilitates the installation of Tiki Manager on ClearOS. And via Tiki Manager, multiple Tiki instances can be managed (installation, backup, upgrade, etc.). This was created in the context of WikiSuite
Please report bugs and feature requests here:
We have 2 RPM packages
Installs Tiki Manager itself (https://gitlab.com/tikiwiki/tiki-manager) on ClearOS following the layout:
- /opt/tiki-manager - Folder to hold the Tiki Manager application
- /var/opt/tiki-manager - Folder to hold the "data" part of the Tiki Manager
- /opt/tiki-manager/app - Folder with the checkout of Git, after Composer execution (the app)
- /opt/tiki-manager/bin - Folder with one file "tiki-manager" as a soft link to Tiki Manager PHP script
- /opt/tiki-manager/webroot - Folder contained the www-enable version of Tiki (The one that needs to be exposed over the internet) - should set a random hard to guess, password - as part of the install.
- symlinks (target directory should be created)
- /opt/tiki-manager/backup → /var/opt/tiki-manager/backup
- /opt/tiki-manager/cache → /var/opt/tiki-manager/cache
- /opt/tiki-manager/data → /var/opt/tiki-manager/data
- /opt/tiki-manager/logs → /var/opt/tiki-manager/logs
- /opt/tiki-manager/tmp → /var/opt/tiki-manager/tmp
This package installs the Tiki Manager integration with ClearOS (the web application that appears in the admin interface of ClearOS)
- Should configure the HTTP server of ClearOS to serve the Tiki Manager using the url "/tiki-manager"
- Should be able to display and to set the Tiki Manager web password (part of the www enable step)
- Should display a link to the Tiki Manager interface: http://example.org:81/tiki-manager
- As of 2020-01-06, the ClearOS web server app must be used to create the various web sites as per http://wikisuite.org/How-to-set-up-websites-on-ClearOS
- We intend to automate this later, so creating a Tiki instance will automatically create a web site. And set the domain name and Let's Encrypt certificates