"Module intended mainly for Admins to quickly access frequently used admin areas and features"
It is not enabled by default on fresh installs, even if it is a very wise addition to add it.
||Display mode: module or header. Leave empty for module mode|
Adding this module to the zop zone with mode=header and nobox: y would produce something like:
When you click on the icon, a new admin bar is shown at the top, as demostrated in the image above, with links to history of actions performed as admin, quick links to usual tasks, and buttons to the main control panels with controls to display more buttons to the sides of that bar if requested with the side arrows.
See these pages for information that applies for all modules:
- Module--Overall introduction and overview
- Module Admin--Introduction to the module admin pages for site-wide and individual module settings
- Index of Modules--Links to the documentation of individual modules
- User Modules--how (if the feature is active) users can choose and place their modules
- Mods Type Modules--links to modules that are installed as components