From the Is-that-how-you-spell-that? department
We still have many pages that need reviews this week. Take a look at our top 5 tasks and see if you can help!
This week we still need reviews of a few areas, and we've added a request for documentation on a feature that seems to be a bit of a mystery. Here's the top five.
- The Structures section had both new information added and a complete refactoring. We need someone to work through all the pages and make sure the information is complete and accurate.
- The Slideshow section was created after we found a lack of info for ths feature. It's a small section, and a good review can be done in 30 minutes or less.
- The Spellchecking feature is quite mysterious. It will take a bit of research to find out if this feature is still working and show us how to use it
- The Ephemerides section could use some fleshing out. This is a handy, but often overlooked feature.
- Finally, User Bookmarks is still on our list of needs. Take a look and see if you can help this section out.
Upwards and Onwards. Have a great week!