Plugin PrefDocThis wiki plugin generates and displays preference documentation for use on doc.tiki.org website.
- This will automatically record and keep past preference versions.
- It automatically re-caches the current tiki preferences every time the version number increases (like from 17.0 to 17.1)
- You may force a re-cache by emptying all caches (will only re-load current version)
- If description, hint or help (link) are added to a new version of tiki, it populates past versions that are missing that information
- Images specified for past version of tiki be used for up to 4 newer versions if no other images exist
- Preference data is stored as it is in tiki to allow for maximum expansion in the future with backwards compatibility (like if color coding for basic-advanced-experimental was to be implemented etc.)
- Plugin visual appearance is independent from storage, allowing for dramatic future style changes.
- If an invalid, or non-existent tab-name is given, a list of available options will be presented.
Table of contents
Plugin Manager error: prefdoc plugin not found
Generate list of available preferences to displayThis code:
Display Look and Feel: General Layout, with imagesThere are 2 images specified. Tiki 17 image has a file gallery id of 33 and the Tiki 14 image has a file gallery id of 12.