Display the registration fields in a module. It's called "New User Registration".
You need to have enabled the option to allow the users to register, in order for the module to work.
- Remember to set this module to display only for anonymous users, and not registered. If shown to registered, Tiki will attempt to redirect the site to the homepage, and you add that in a side module, Tiki will attempt to make some redirection loop that you should avoid.
- For the previous setting to work, remember to set:
- Admin home > Module > Hide anonymous-only modules from registered users
Preferences required: allowRegister
Example of the module register displayed for anonymous users:
See these pages for information that applies for all modules:
- Module--Overall introduction and overview
- Module Admin--Introduction to the module admin pages for site-wide and individual module settings
- Index of Modules--Links to the documentation of individual modules
- User Modules--how (if the feature is active) users can choose and place their modules
- Mods Type Modules--links to modules that are installed as components