- If you enable the Users can register option, the module will include a link to the Registration form.
- If you enable the Remind passwords option, the module will include a link to the I Forgot My Password form.
- If you enable the Remember me option, the module will include a Remember Me checkbox.
- If you enable the HTTPS login option, the module will include links to use standard or secure login.
- If you enable OpenID authentication, the module will include an OpenID field.
After logging in, the module will change to include a Logout button. If you have permissions, the module will also include a field that allows you to "switch" to another user's login.
Tip: If the Login was removed from the left or right column, you can access the login page directly by using:
You will see it listed at "Admin > Modules > Assign new module > Module Name (drop down)" (tiki-admin_modules.php).
The assigned module (with its default values) looks like this:
||int||Number of characters for username and password input fields.|
||Display mode: module, header or popup. Leave empty for module mode|
||alpha||Show the register link (y/n)|
||alpha||Show the "I forgot my password" link (y/n)|
||alpha||Show the "Remember me" checkbox (y/n)|
||alpha||Show the user avatar when in popup mode (y/n)|
||alpha||Show the user name when in popup mode (y/n)|
||If this parameter is empty, all users are offered in the Switch user drop-down. If this parameter is set to a list of user groups, a user is only offered if it is member of at least one of these. A set of groups is specified with their identifiers (integers) separated by pipe characters ("|").|
||int||Menu to use as the dropdown in "popup" mode. Defaults to a built in menu with only "My Account" and "Logout"|
See these pages for information that applies for all modules:
- Module--Overall introduction and overview
- Module Admin--Introduction to the module admin pages for site-wide and individual module settings
- Index of Modules--Links to the documentation of individual modules
- User Modules--how (if the feature is active) users can choose and place their modules
- Mods Type Modules--links to modules that are installed as components
- Login Config
Alias names for this page: