Documentation by the Tiki community, members just like you.
Learn How to:
Become an Author
The Tiki documentation is a constant work in progress — you can help create and improve this site.
Popular TagsLooking for help on a specific Tiki feature or topic? Here are the most popular tags:
The Tiki Documentation Suite consists of:
Installation GuideThe Tiki Installation Guide contains information on installing and upgrading Tiki, including tips and hints for specific platforms. Be sure to read the Release Notes too! (Download )
Reference GuideThe Tiki Reference Guide includes information on each administration page, tab, and option. These pages contain reference links to detailed procedures and additional information. Links from the Tiki help system link to these pages. (Download )
User GuideThe Tiki User Guide includes information for users and visitors of Tiki-powered websites. It includes information on the most common tasks, organized by Tiki Feature.
Administrator GuideTiki Administrator Guide
The Tiki Documentation is a continual work-in-progress.
The latest Tiki news
- Tiki 13.0 Release (Tue 05 Aug, 2014)
- Tiki 13.0 Beta Release (Thu 03 Jul, 2014)
- Tiki 12.2 LTS Release (Thu 22 May, 2014)
- Tiki 12.1 LTS (and other releases) now available! (Thu 08 May, 2014)
- Tiki 12.0 LTS is here! (Sat 30 Nov, 2013)
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware 12.0 Beta is now available for download (Mon 25 Nov, 2013)
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware 12 Beta is now available for download (Mon 25 Nov, 2013)
- New Versions of all supported versions of Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware (Tue 29 Oct, 2013)
- Vote for Tiki - Best Free CMS (Wed 02 Oct, 2013)
- Several New Tiki Releases (Tue 16 Jul, 2013)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Tutorials and Videos
- Tiki Support Forums
- Tiki Service Providers (consultants)
- The Tiki Newsletter
How to get help with Tiki
Common topics include:
Good to know: